Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My Spying Boss

For a while now I have felt that my boss has spying on me. How do I know? Well lets see.

  • Wherever I go I'm followed by a potted plant in loafers.
  • The bracelet he gave me for Christmas blinks if I leave my work station.
  • Next to my parking spot: "Reserved for the guy following B. M. Lee"
  • My new secretary looks a lot like that chick from "Alias"
  • Instead of photos of wife and kids on his desk, he has a photo of me sleeping.
  • When I'm alone in the men's room, a voice tells me to quit blocking the lens.
  • There seem to be a blinking red light inside the smoke detector.
  • The fax machine coughed.

This was taking by force (not really) from Ivans Blog.

(I would like everyone to know that I am not really being followed by my boss. I don't even work in an office.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who would have thought that such a smart guy was also funny...y'know, i've seen some potted plants around my office wearing loafers, also????...and the fax hasn't coughed, but i think i have heard the copier groan a few times...