Sunday, November 26, 2006

Superman

In central Minnesota, there is this guy who always stands outside in a Superman costume. He always has an American flag and all he does is just stand there. Every once in a while he will try to make money by selling pictures with him. He used to stand outside a local Dairy Queen until he got a restraining order. I have also been told that he has been kicked out of at least seven malls in Minnesota.


Recently some people made a movie. They dressed up as Darth Vader and stood next to him. See what happens when Darth Vader steals the flag:

(oh ya, he doesn't always wear the big puffy suit that he wore in the top pictre)

It's been a while since I've seen him last, but dispite the restraining order, I can assure you that he will be back at Dairy Queen next summer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeff and Charli Lee said...

That guy is a real case. He's been doing that for years and years now. For the life of me I can't figure out what his point is.

Funny clip, although I wish the camera person could have at stayed with them when they ran.

Jeff and Charli Lee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Interesting!!! Change of subject: would you please send me your e-mail address? Thanks!