Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Your Nerdiness/Geekiness

A few days ago, my dad sent me a link to a website with a bunch of tests to see how nerdy you are. I took some tests and here's what I got:

I am nerdier than 64% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

I love money more than 39% of people


I am going to die at 78. When are you? Click here to find out!


NerdTests.com User Test: The Randometer Test.

Click here to play Make-A-Word word game, and TRY to score better!


My computer geek score is greater than 100% of all people in the world! How do you compare? Click here to find out!

I even took this test twice on two different computers to make sure it was right. Wow!

What are your scores?

http://www.geektests.com

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently I'm somewhat nerdy, and I'll live until 81. Good to know. Thanks for the object over the cliff formula. We can check it out next time you're up.

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

I only took the geek test, but my score was only 39 - but that's fine with me.

Anonymous said...

I don't believe Mr. H is only a 39, in my eyes he is a 100% geek, in a loving, sweet kind of way....

Anonymous said...

By the way, I am SO not a nerd. My score was only 12! Although, it said I wasn't cool either:( On the bright side, I am livin' to 89. I think non-nerds must live longer, that is why my dear Mr. H you better eat your flax seed and that goes for you to Mr. Format C.

B. M. Lee said...

You want me to eat flax seed?

Anonymous said...

I got 90. Supreme nerd ftw

Anonymous said...

96% nerdy.. Supreme nerd god... Anyone else think they shouldn't be penalized for remembering stuff from college? Geez. :) I'd say I'm far more geeky than nerdy.

Anonymous said...

7% the cool guy
but me only live to 67!

Anonymous said...

Apparently I was 90% nerd....I didnt think I was that good with computers. Somehow, I doubt its totally acurate, but I guess it will be fun to brag about...

Anyone else here using the Computer Savviness test as a means to learn random computer stuff? :P

B. M. Lee said...

@anonymous: I did a little. I found out what the CRAY-1 was. That was the only question I cheated a little on (hey, it never said I couldn't use Google)

Anonymous said...

not bragging..88..cool test, nice break from software V&V presentation.~rick